Monday, December 13, 2010

Peach Valley Cafe

I have eaten at Peach Valley Cafe a number of times, and there are certain things here that are constants:
  • The food is always good, fresh and served hot
  • The service is always prompt and friendly
  • The place is always fairly busy, no matter what time of day.
  • The prices are resonable as are the portion sizes.
I had lunch at the Lake Mary location today, and once again all of the above were true. We were smart and went early as the lunch rush was just beginning when we left.

They had a special, beer battered Alaskan Haddock, and I had that. It was very good. The chips and coleslaw were excellent, as always. I also shared some biscuits and gravy and they were as good as always, definitely homemade and definitely homemade fresh biscuits. I guess that's why I keep on coming back, for the reasons stated above.
Peach Valley Café on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment