Saturday, December 27, 2014

Salamanders Sports Grill

I went to Salamanders Sports Grill to meet a cousin who was passing through town. It was a good choice, and I can't wait to go back again. 


I ordered a burger--a friend had told me they were great--and it was indeed very good. The burger was cooked will and served with cheese with lettuce, tomato, and onion on the side. I had coleslaw for a go-with. Everything was very good. The burger was cooked properly. Above all, our server was excellent. We'd met to chat and talk and sat there for a few hours, yet she cheerfully kept refilling our iced tea and kept track of us throughout the afternoon. It was a great experience and I'll go back again, for sure. I know now why this place is so popular! 
Salamanders Sports Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience at this food spot. I have been to several San Francisco restaurants but never tried this one. I think I should visit there at least once. Anyway, thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete