Friday, April 9, 2010

Gordon Biersch Brewery

I had lunch at Gordon Biersch Brewery the other day with some work friends. It was a good choice. One of my friends had a coupon for an appetizer, so I got to sample the Southwestern Eggroll....it was very good. It was an egg roll filled with pulled chicken, black beans, corn, roasted red peppers, and pepper jack cheese, and served with a ranch dipping sauce. The four pieces, once split, did not last long--they were excellent.

For my lunch i ordered the Marzen Barbecue Chicken Sandwich--grilled chicken with barbecue sauce, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, and garlic fries. First off, the garlic fries were awesome! Nice, handcut fries were expertly fried and had lots of garlic on them....Yumm. The sandwich itself was a bit messy from the barbecue sauce, but had a nice flavor. With the tomato and lettuce for "cruch," it was a very good sandwich. I also had a house salad to go with. I was thinking salad=healthy, but with the cheese and bacon bits, I'm not sure how healthy it was. However, it was still a very good salad.

Overall, we had a very good meal here. I'd like to return some day after work and try out the beers from this micro-brewery--they looked good as well!
Gordon Biersch Brewery on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment