Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Riverwalk Pizzeria

It was a gorgeous Saturday evening when my friend Tommy and I decided to walk down to Riverwalk Pizzeria and give it a try. I'm glad we did! They have an outdoor patio and window service for it, and had a musician playing as well. It was a gorgeous afternoone/evening and we enjoyed the evening air. We ordered the Riverwalk Special which consists of Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions. And green peppers, but we substituted tomatoes for them--I have never liked green peppers on a pizza. We got a 16" for $16.99--not a bad value for what we got.

We sat outside and enjoyed the pleasant evening and the music while we waited--not a long wait. Soon our name was called and we had our pizza. It was very good. Now, to be honest, I'd have cooked it just a tiny bit longer. Though the cheese around the crust had just started to bubble, the cheese on the inside was not quite there. Another minute or two and it would have been perfect. Still, it was a very good pizza with an excellent crust and good ingredients. 

We eventually cleaned it all up, though I was guilty of leaving the crusts--not because they were not good--they were excellent--but only because I could not eat it all! Would I come back here? You bet. Do I recommend this place? Definitely. It's a good pizza at a fair price. Yumm yumm!
Riverwalk Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Riverwalk is one of my favorite places to get pizza in Sanford/Lake Mary!

    ReplyDelete