Saturday, July 9, 2011

Alive After Five -- Thursday July 14th

Join me in downtown Sanford this Thursday evening for Alive After Five.
Alive After Five is the Orlando area's best kept secret, but slowly the word is getting out. Thousands of people come out on the second Thursday of every month for this street party. Though the event itself and the live music is free, if you want to partake of the many food and beverage samples (including adult beverages) there is a very modest $7 charge for a wristband. 

Best of all, you probably can meet me! I am usually hanging out with my artist partner and pals at Art Affair Gallery, which just opened a wine bar called The Pallette. It's really a fun place. And as a bonus, for this next event, my two sisters will be in town and attending, all the way from Wisconsin! Come join the party! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment