Monday, September 12, 2011

Vida Latin Restaurant

I had a most delicious lunch here at Vida Latin Restaurant the other day and will certainly be back for more, and soon. I went with friends from work who had raved about the food, service, and value and found they were right.

I ordered one of their specials--it was only $8.88 and was more than I could eat. The meal started with a small delicious salad of chopped greens, carrot, and a few other normal salad fixin's. It was good. But the main star was the plateful of food that soon arrived, and the accompanying black beans. There was a good-sized mound of pork that was tender and delicious, and accompanied by a wonderful "gravy." The vegetable rice was also very good, nice and tasty, and fresh. And the cup of black beans? Well, I'd say they were about the best black beans I've ever had, simply outstanding. Oh, and don't let me forget the tender, sweet plantains. All in all it was a wonderful meal with wonderful service. I will certainly go back again, and soon!
Vida Latin Restaurant on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment