Monday, May 10, 2010

Lake Mary Farmer's Market

On a Saturday morning, I enjoy stopping in at the Lake Mary Farmers Market. I have taken home a lot of good food and other great things from this place.

Open from 9:30 AM to 1 PM and located on the grounds of the Lake Mary City Hall, this market boasts not only fresh produce, live plants, good food, and artisanal foods and crafts, it also often has other activities associated with it such as fitness classes, an Easter Egg hunt, and other children and family centered activities. There are several great restaurants nearby, or sample the Barnwood pulled pork sandwich--one of my favorites. There seems to be something for everyone here. Last year i filled my herb garden with plants from here, and I also have quite a few orchids that I purchased here for well under the big box store fancy prices. I love this place!


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment