Sunday, August 1, 2010

LongHorn Steakhouse

The LongHorn Steakhouse in Lake Mary is very convenient for me, both from home and for work. I have eaten here a number of times and always have enjoyed the food. My recent visit on a Tuesday night was no exception.

We started out with an appetizer, the Firecracker Chicken Wraps. Tortillas were stuffed with spicy grilled chicken and cheese, rolled and fried, and served with a cool avocado-lime dippoing sauce. These were very, very good. The presentation was wonderful and they were very fresh, still hot, and very flavorful. I could have eaten a plate or two of these and been perfectly satisfied for the night.

For my entree, I had the Redrock Grilled Shrimp, skewers of a dozen grilled shrimp glazed with a smoky tomato butter, served over a bed of rice with a garlic butter sauce. The shrimp were cooked well, not overcooked. They were tender and delicious. The rice was very good as well, and served to soak up a bit of the "juice" from the shrimp. It was a very good meal.

My friend Tommy had the 12 oz. Ribeye Steak. It came to the table perfectly cooked, tender and juicy. Quite a good steak! It was served with a loaded backed potato--and yes, it was sure loaded. He enjoyed his steak a lot.

Overall, we once again had a very good meal at the Lake Mary LongHorn Steakhouse--i've never been disappointed with my meal here and will be back again, no doubt. Definitely good eats!
LongHorn Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

1 comment: