Friday, July 30, 2010

Chan's Place

I had a nice lunch at Chan's Place in Woodinville when I was in the Seattle area recently. I started my meal with the Hot N Sour Soup, one of my favorites. Their's was pretty good, not the best I've ever had, but certainly above average, filled with all the various flavorful stuff that a good soup like this should be. I pronounce it "yummy."

For my lunch I had the General Tso's chicken and Buddha's Delight along with some Pork Fried Rice. The General Tso's could have been spicier/hotter, i prefer it that way. It seemed a bit tame for me, but it was good nonetheless. The veggies of the Buddha Delight were very fresh and just slightly cooked, nice and crisp. And the rice was good too. Overall, this was a very nice meal and I enjoyed my lunch a lot. I'd say it was definitely good eats!
Chan's Place (Woodinville) on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment