Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taste of Sanford

The second annual Taste of Sanford will be held on Thursday September 2nd in Fort Mellon Park from 5:30 to 8:30. Last year I was one of the over 500 people who attended the event, and I was totally blown away by it. By the way, the number of tickets is limited, so I suggest you get yours today! The fact that there is a limit is really a plus, because it kept this event from being overcrowded like some other "Taste of" events in central Florida.

Last year I reviewed and blogged about my attendance at Taste of Sanford. I had a great time there. The food was plentiful and the lines were not long. Oh,  it was crowded, for sure, but it was also a lot of fun. Unfotunately I will be out of town during this year's events, it really kills me that I can't attend. But I'm sure it'll be another great event, based on my experience last year and the list of vendors. I hope you'll consider attending! If you want, you can download the flyer here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment